Yeah, yeah, yeah - I hear it all the time, "Pick a job and stick to it." But, it just so happens that I love making films and have spent years working nearly every department outside of hair, makeup, and wardrobe.
So, while I can't just stick to one job, I at least stay within one industry. Crafting stories and creating something new & unique is the most rewarding part of everything I do.
So, if you've got an indie film project coming up and are looking for an experienced (while affordable) Assistant Director - then hit me up, and let's talk!
Otherwise, may I ask if you've already hired your camera crew? 'Cause I love to shoot, but am also down to gain experience from other well-traveled cinematographers if you've already got one.
And, at the very least, if there are any characters in your film that show their butt, whom you haven't cast yet, may I direct you to my acting reel? I also make funny faces, in case it's "not that kind of film".
Hey Look - I'm In the Press!
- An Interview with Levi Anderson, Star of Creeper - (Re)Search My Trash (03/2015)
- CREEPER - (Re)Search My Trash Review (02/2015)
- Green Light Trilogy - Review (02/2014)
- Green Light Trilogy: First Stop Love, Second Stop Heaven - Press Release (01/2014)
- Profile: Levi Anderson - Daily Tidings (12/2013)
- ACT's production of 'Greetings' is 'funny and thought-provoking' - Daily Tidings (12/2013)
- Ashland Contemporary Theatre presents "Greetings" - Ashland Contemporary Theatre (11/2013)
- LA Horror Review: "Masked" - LA Horror (7/2013)
- How To Successfully Make A Short Film Despite Setbacks - Indie Sonar (6/2013)
- No-Budget Nightmares: "Self Inflicted (2013)" - Daily Grindhouse (6/2013)
- "Self Inflicted" Review - Rogue Cinema (6/2013)
- "Self Inflicted" Review - Film Threat (5/2013)
- "Vampire Camp" Won Best Feature @ Vampire Film Fest - The Independent Critic (3/2013)
- Oregon Comedy Wins at LA Vampire Festival - The Confluence (2/2013)
Even More Jobs I've Done
- Key Grip
- Grip & Electrician - Film
- Grip & Electrician - Commercial
- Maddox Visual - multiple commercials - Key Grip (2012-14)
- Red Arrow Industries - Best Ever Treehouses (HGTV) (2013)
- Actual Industries - Harry & David product videos - Key Grip (2013)
- Al Jazeera America - field news piece - Key Grip (2013)
- Motorcycle Superstore - commercial - G/E Swing (2013)
- Joma Films - Cicily's Pastaria - (2012)
- Jackhammer Films - multiple commercials - G/E Swing (2004-05)
- Lithia Motors - multiple commercials - G/E Swing (2004-05)
- Sound Recordist
- GAP: Western Commercial - Boom Op & Field Mixer (2013)
- Redwood Highway - Boom Op (2012)
- Bigfoot Chronicles - Boom Op & Field Mixer (2012)
Let's Talk Trash
Community Project (2015)
for residents of Gilliam County
http://www.oregonmetro.gov/filmcontest - Talking Trash can sometimes be intimidating, but this video introduces a whole community that is happy to talk trash - to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. When the Portland Metro area is looking for somewhere to put it's trash, the citizens of Gilliam County step up to handle the load.
This video was directed by Gilliam County's own Levi Anderson, with a hearty Thank You to the residents of Gilliam County.